Tuesday, July 29, 2008

beautiful girls!


















































One of our favorite things to do as a family is take a little day trip and have a picnic,take pictures and just spend time together.
I love it, because I get such great pictures of my girls and we always have such a fun time together.

We usually end up somewhere out doors, but this place had such a cool lodge that we spent most of the time taking pics inside.

It is so difficult to get a good photo of the two girls together. I just kept thinking to myself... how much harder it will be when we have 3 kids!!!

2 comments:

Lobdell family said...

I absolutly love these photos!!

Mackenzie and JT said...

You have such pretty girls Laurie! i miss them! I love leahs curly hair!! she looks like her Mom! Ha! but she doesnt look like my Leah! She looks so different! i miss you babe