Tuesday, August 26, 2008


The next day we went to a Safari. nasty slobbery animals put their huge heads in our window bigging for food. It was a cool experience, but trust me when a big slobbery tongue came my way I would roll that window up pronto!
one of the funniest things that happened was when we were all looking out the left side of the car trying to get the giraffes to come to us and all of the sudden a big Zebra had its whole head in my window and about scared poor Reese and me to Death! I couldn't stop laughing and the thing wouldn't go away. I have to say, I prefer my exotic animals at a distance.
We did get to feed the Giraffe which was pretty cool and it didn't slobber too much.








1 comment:

Mackenzie and JT said...

Those cows look Disgusting! Does the Safari pull out its teeth? I bet the older kids thought it was really cool! Did Leah like it or was it scary?