Thursday, November 20, 2008

So you think you can dance!!!!!

Sorry ladies! I officially have the best husband in the world! I love surprises, and Kevin got me good the other day. He told me that we were going to his friend Chris's bday party at Dave and Busters. He arranged for the girls to stay the night at Kristi's house so we could stay out late. While we were eating dinner he handed me an envelope with So you think you can Dance tickets in it. I am obviously a huge fan of the show and really wanted to go, but when I saw the price of tickets I just forgot about it. Well, Kevin didn't so he found some great seats for a great price on Ebay and surprised me for my birthday (it isn't until Dec. 16th).

We had a BLAST!!! When we got there the show was just starting. I got so emotional!! I was literally star struck. I was tearing up with excitement. So much so that I couldn't even talk!! (I am blaming my reaction on pregnancy hormones, because I have never acted this way).

The entire show was fantastic. It was so fun to revisit all the dances and dancers I saw months ago. I hope we will get to go again next year.




2 comments:

Stacy Taylor said...

I wish I could have gone with you! I also wish I could be one the show... but I think I can't dance

Mackenzie and JT said...

We should plan on going next year for sure!! That would be a fun sister date! You lucky duck