Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm getting nottin for Christmas!



Leah, the performer wanted to put a show on for all her family. So since her family is scattered all across the globe.. this is the best we could do.

We had a great Christmas. I love having kids old enough to care what's going on, to see the excitement and joy on their faces.
Leah was very concerned how Santa would know what she wanted so I told her that he could hear her whispers. Every once in a while I would catch her talking to herself and she would say "oh, I am just talking to Santa"

On Christmas Eve I made a Turkey Dinner for my family, Kristi , Mark, Asa and Anita.
We opened a few gifts. I made the Girls their Christmas Jammies this year. I know it isn't the season for Frilly Night gowns, but I couldn't resist! Leah saw a night gown and robe like this at Nordstroms and fell in Love. I think mine turned out a much better :)
The girls twirled and danced all night.... And every night since!
I also made them each a Blanket.

On Christmas morning we got to sleep in :) and just enjoy eachother. Leah got barbies and a Computer (daddy's surprise).
Reese got Tea sets (one for the tub and one porcelain) and games.

We had Dinner with the Marler Clan at Kerry's. All and All it was a great Christmas and I am very grateful that I have such a Wonderful Family to build memories with!

4 comments:

lelu said...

She needs to be on TV! What a drama queen. That was awesome!!!!

Mackenzie and JT said...

she is sooo cute and sooo animated! Love that little thing

BrieOcea said...

She should be a child star. I think she might even win an Oscar! I love how she got into the character of being a naughty girl. Such a stretch!

Lobdell family said...

She is a cute kid. I love the nightgowns!!